"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

Finally got the chance to test out the lighting and backdrops I ordered 2-3weeks ago. Took me about an hour to get it right. I'm still not 100% satisfied but practice makes perfect. Just trying to broaden my horizons and add to the arsenal. I might end up buying 2 more umbrella lights or some florescent lights from Lowe's. Right now, I'm putting my ideas together and seeing how I wanna go about doing everything. Putting together projects for myself, my own assignments to add to my portfolio while I'm still in search for a design job.

Did a couple of practice shots with Summer Berry (Miss Black Clarksville) to test the lighting. It was a fun lil practice shoot, gotta think of some ideas for the real one though. And congrats to her for getting runner-up in Miss Black Tennessee Pageant. Check out the photos and let me know what you think.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment