"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wale x Attention Deficit = Released + Copped Today.

Wale: Attention Deficit

Wonderful day for the DMV. The "Attention Deficit" album dropped today, and I see a lot of people from the area supporting it. Thats what we gotta do, is support our artists, and that starts with Wale. After that...comes all the other DMV artists in line. I was gonna get 2 copies, I ended up buying the last copy in the store. I've been listening to it, haven't heard the entire album yet but so far its dope....oh yea and Jasmine Sullivan murdered the track she on. I was surprised Nike Boots didn't make the album but its still solid. So make sure yall check it out! BUY THE ALBUM! This is the first album that I have actually BOUGHT in years, and it was worth every penny. DMV is showing progression, we need that!










Also copped Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 today..damn its like Christmas, lol this game is TOO damn hot!! I think I been playing too much, taking a break cuz I started to get dizzy. If you got xbox live then add me to ur friends list... "Holla 301"

No comments:

Post a Comment