"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Friday, March 20, 2009

6th Annual Southern Entertainment Awards

Unfortunately, I didn't win any awards for the S.E.A.'s this year, I found that out earlierthis evening. But I am just glad to be nominated, and hopefully I am nominated again next year. Thank you to everyone for your support, its highly appreciated! I would like to say congrats to the winners in my category (Gullee Originals for clothing line of the year & Deshun Smith for photographer of the year). This isn't something that will slow me down, I am very focused and this year will be big for me...very big. Thanks again!

Meanwhile: Next week, photography for Fusion the Band (the band I work with), opening up for N.E.R.D. in Atlanta, GA.

-Young Holla
www.hollafashions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment