"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tyrone featuring Young Maine - Me & You (Cover)

The sole purpose of my Indianapolis trip was to help my homie Tyrone (Brightwood Entertainment) with the photoshoot for his album cover, singles cover, and his promotional photos for his mixtape Rydah Muzik (dropping June 1st,2009). I'm gonna let yall know now....THE MIXTAPE IS GOING TO BE OFF THE CHAIN! And I wouldn't say that about anything because music is my motivation. The first thing I'm posting is the cover and back cover for the first single off the mixtape....featuring Young Maine (who is also a beast), its called "Me & You". This song is radio material, and will also be hot for the clubs. I did the photography for the cover, the shirt he is wearing on the cover, and the actual design and edits of the cover.


Photobucket


Photobucket




The mixtape has NO industry beats, so it is completely original. So when the time comes I will post the single on my blog, on my youtube channel (coming soon), myspace, facebook, as well as my website....yes, we will be pushing it real hard. I put my time and effort behind it because it is THAT GOOD! Meanwhile, u get to see how I murdered the photoshoot & the cover for the single "Me & You" ;)

Stay tuned for the entire photoshoot, video footage from the shoot, the song itself and more!

Tyrone (Brightwood Entertainment)
www.myspace.com/brightwoodentertainment

Young Maine (JukeBox)
www.myspace.com/themaineg


While in Naptown, I did shoots with Tyrone, DJ Blendz, SuddaKane,DJ Mon, Smurf & B.O.E.

Also here is the promo for me and Tyrone for S.E.A. weekend & other events...simple.



Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment