"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Monday, April 20, 2009

ATL x Street Dept Music x Rivers & Spires

Been a week since my last post, lately I've just been exhausted...still grindin hard as ever, but it catches up to me at times. Umm...first and foremost, happy birthday to lil tatortot lol (Brittny M.) SEE I didnt forget!

This weekend coming up I will be back in Atlanta, GA for the Core DJ's event. Yes, I got my pass to get in! I heard if you don't have a pass its like $300...(my face got real ugly when I heard that like "ewwww" [chris rock face] lmao). But yep I will be there.

I've been on many projects lately, but a big one has been for a label known as Street Dept Music. This one has actually been fun. They are getting everything (logo, website, photoshoots, and business cards). I put up the coming soon to the site (www.streetdeptmusic.com) but it will change soon once I am finished with designing and confirming the logo.

This past weekend, I finally got my new tattoo. Designed by me and tatted up by my artist Jag Rose (www.myspace.com/jrose87om). Some of his best work so far, youngin skills is progressing each day, So the creator of creativity's skills & the tat2 prince's skills come together like Voltron...Check it out....2hrs & 45min...ouch!

Oh yea, I had to make some changes and redraw it for the 3rd time so there are some slight differences cuz this is a photo of the 2nd copy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After that, we also had a good time down at the Rivers & Spires event on saturday. [Clarksville, Tennessee] Shout out to Tiebreaker Ent, their artists Legacy & J-Rad performed at the event.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment