"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Late Night Blogging x Brightwood Ent

Its 4:30am, I'm listening to Marky's "Nothing is 43ver" Mixtape (DC Rapper, check it out, hot mixtape). Me & Tyrone(Brightwood Ent) been puttin in work all night getting ready for this Core DJ Event out in ATL this weekend. We're gonna be pushing his single & his mixtape hard! (Rydah Muzik mixtape drops june 1st). Website, photoshoots, flyers, myspace, you name it, this fool already past out. I'm about to drive home but felt like blogging...memorable moment I guess. Shows how much we grind...and when we work together on things the grind is two times easier. Its all coming together though. I worked all day long (at my "normal" job) & he had a 4hr drive back from Indianapolis, and I have to be awake at 10am to go back into work smh.

Vent....
As time passes you see who's real, and who's not quite so true. It sucks especially when that person thats not so true is in ur inner circle. I learned in church that if you clear the clutter out of your life that things flow a lot easier. This is true...as far as everything, I was just coasting...smooth sailing...til some more BS popped up. Lol my friends thats around me daily already know what I will say..."ITS NOTHING TO MEHHHH!" lol, keep moving, keep grindin, stay true...to myself and to the ones close to me.

Meanwhile, Young Holla *cough cough* (Joe Long) has been asked to speak in front of a class of children at a youth center about photography. Man, thats a wonderful thing...see no one understands that I would do that over any concert and event cuz my goal is to influence/inspire others to do something positive. And to everyone that supports me...I promise my talent wont go to waste. So May 22nd, I will be speaking to the kids, don't know what to say...kinda nervous...but I'll be ready when the time comes.


http://www.brightwoodentertainment.com
Coming Soon!


"The depth of my struggle determines the height of my success."

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment