"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hollagraphy: Skate Edition

Got the chance to take a break and go to the skate park with my main homie CJ to get some good shots. And that I DID! These kids was raw on the skateboard (and rollerblades). I used a retro effect on all the pics, thought it really brought them out nice. It was hot as hell outside but I really didn't care, it wasn't bout money or nothing...it was about the respect for my craft, and thats enough for me. So I hope yall like these, took them yesterday after I got off work. Check em out!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment