"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Monday, July 27, 2009

Master P x Wale x DMV

In my opinion, Master P is one of the smartest individuals to ever be involved in Hip-Hop. He has done what he needed to do for his career, and now he is doing what he needs to do for the youth and being a role model. This interview I guess is just a piece of my thought process in a way. Something positive for hip-hop and people in general. It is always good to learn, cuz knowledge is very powerful.




On another note, just decided to throw in this interview of Wale....it has nothing to do with what I was talking about with the Master P interview. But u know me...I support the DMV... He speaks on Jay-Z, the DMV and more....



DMV...we grindin and wale is just proof to show how much talent WE hold in our home. I myself am also proof, I just hope I get the chance and the voice to show the world like the homie Wale is. But most definitely I will EARN my spot. In the meantime, those who follow my blog...I just say thanks in advance for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment