"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Growth x Hollagraphy

As far as my artwork goes, I'm growing a bit more in the photography category. Doing my best to be the best at everything I do. Not really competing with everyone else but just trying to compete with myself. I personally believe thats harder then going against any other individual for the fact that you know your every move, so what can you do to surprise yourself. Creativity is something that can bring you to new heights so you can overcome that battle each time. Right now I've been doing a lot of black&white photos, they are addictive and sometimes say a lot more. Even though my whole style explores the depth of color, it feels good to step out of my comfort zone every so often...thats the only way to get better. Check out the chess piece....

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment