"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Home Sweet Home x DMV

Back when I was at home (DC) I had to chance to go downtown and snap some pics. I went home over the holidays to celebrate Christmas and New Years with my fam. Yea, I know I'm kinda late posting these but I didn't want good pics to go to waste. I had a good time being home, and got to chill with a lot of my friends in the DMV (DC, MD, VA). I wish I had more time to do the things I wanted to do (chill wit more friends, work with music artists, etc). But I appreciate the time and fun I had.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket




"And the streets say Jigga can't go back home
You know when I heard that? When I was back home"

No comments:

Post a Comment