"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lil Wil x Cashmoney's All-Star x Holla Creative

Just recently, I finished the flyers for a concert that will be held next month here in Clarksville, Tennessee at Austin Peay State University. The concert will consist of Lil Wil (known for his songs "My Dougie" & "Bust it wide open") and Cashmoney's All-Star. Opening for Lil Wil & All-Star will be Stylistic (which is a friend of mine) and Y.N.G.M. It will be held on March 28th in the Clement Auditorium. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get to attend the event because I have a prior commitment in Indianapolis who will be performing for the first time in his career. Also, somehow some way...I am trying to be in ATL 2 days before that event because Fusion is opening up for N.E.R.D.

March is going to be a real busy, fun & crazy month. lol I actually got the chance to meet and talk to All-Star a couple of weeks ago while I was doing the photography at a Skate Party for F.A.M.E. Promotions.





[All-Star & Holla]

No comments:

Post a Comment