"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Monday, August 3, 2009

AI x Patience

Chill mode, Allen Iverson Interviews and random chamillionaire tracks, thats how my night is going. For some reason watching A.I. interviews gives me some sort of motivation & inspiration. Knowing his whole history coming from the DMV, and knowing his struggle and what he has been thru just shows when there is a will there's a way. And even when he got to the pros during his first years, despite rookie of the year awards, mvp awards, all-star games, scoring titles, conference championships and making it to the NBA Finals with a no name roster..he still gets criticized. Though criticism is there he still plays every game like his last. And I guess I can relate to that. No matter what anybody got to say, I bust my ass everyday, grindin with this work. Not being selfish and trying to help others, and making sure I'm never too busy to be there if someone needs me. Still throughout all that.."playing every game like its my last", there is still criticism or somebody saying something slick....even the ones you choose to lend a helping hand to. As the saying goes, you can't please everyone. And at the end of the day I will still remain the same person. Like a commentator said "you didn't the tattoos, the cornrolls, and the baggy clothes...what you saw was someone who fell down, bruised up body...but no broken spirit."




Oh yea..nobody knows A.I. can draw too. He's a characture artist.

Lately, I've just been taking time out...re-organizing future plans, as well as current ones. Still putting in work every single day even if I choose not to post it online all the time. Also working 2 jobs, trying to save up yet get the things I need. I got a lot of plans for the near future so I just pray everything goes the way I want it to go.

Photobucket

And for all u gamers out there...next week i'll have the flatscreen on deck! lol Xbox live...hit me with a message "Holla 301" and we can battle it out in whatever lol. Madden 2010 (August 14th). Also thinking about that Fight Night Round 4. Got rid of my call of duty but gonna cop that again. Lately I've been playing NBA 2k9 & Midnight club a whole lot.

As far as music goes...my recent playlist has included Joe Budden, Chamillionaire (Whole collection), Wale (lol u already know), Mike Jones (The Voice), Chalie Boy, Tony Henry (Chamillionaire Aritst), F.L.Y.(their cd is actually pretty hot...swag surfin for those who forgot who they are lol), Southeast Slim & all my Go-Go.

Had to slide the drake and wayne to the side for a lil bit...kinda gettin burnt out lol. Sorry.


[throwback]
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment