"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Monday, August 10, 2009

DMV: WE UP NEXT!

A while back I made a lil mix for the first time in Garageband of the different artists in the DMV (my home of course..). Well now I feel is the right time to post it. I've been supporting the artists at home since day one, and now we are really seeing Major process from each of them. But in order for something to last it needs to be supported by the people/fans. Some of the artists I don't know, some I'm cool with, and some are my actual friends...I'm gonna support them no matter what because I want to see my city rise cuz honestly...there are more people in the area that hate rather than show the support of someone trying to do something positive. I wasn't able to fit everyone on here that I wanted to....KayeM, Ra the MC, EMP, and others to name a few...but dont think that I forgot about yall. I'll get yall on the next go round. Oh yea and shout out to Kayem and Delonte West for that funny ass KFC vid...that joint had me ROLLIN all night. But yea, when you check out the video just make sure you let people know about the artists in the area if they don't, pass the link around, tell them about my site and all that good stuff...you know what it is lol. DMV! WE UP NEXT!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRZltF74vcY

Oh yea, and holla at me if you want the actual MP3 of the vid.

No comments:

Post a Comment