"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Budden Moment



See, I don't trus' no one (talk to 'em)
So stubborn -
I could dream a thousand paths, wake-up an' walk a ol' one.
(Why?) An' I follow wherever it take me
Insteada' wherever the crew go like Traylee.
They see distinguished
I see a nigga erasin' that fine line between crazy an' genius.
Got the jewels out, see 'em on my Colorado shit (but...)
I'd rather put the suit on an' not follow it. (Look)
Ay'thing is perception, (I mean...) ay'thing is deception (but...)
When niggas fuck wit' 'em 'cause I be the exception
(Look) I got a warm reception way before any song hit
I think too outside of the box ta' be cornered
(I'm) Too real ta' be fickle
Grounded, but too fly ta' meet a nigga in the middle
Too big ta' be belittled.
Wise way beyond my years, here's the motto of a manchild:
Why try ta' fit in when you a standout?

No comments:

Post a Comment