"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge"

Friday, August 14, 2009

Footage from Core DJ Retreat [Earlier in '09]

So I was bored...decided not to throw away/waste any previous video footage, so I edited the washed up footage from the Core DJ retreat from earlier this yr. The reason I say "washed up" because this vid was recorded with a cheaper camcorder though we had to HD camcorders with us. Currently, I do not have access to that footage cuz my 2 homies with the footage (monte & tyrone) are in Naptown and the files are too big to transfer. So instead of deleting the footage I have, I decided to have fun and turn nothing into something even tho I couldn't really capture much of anything because I was mainly doing photography. So check out the Youtube video...comment on it, share it, whatever....just watch the damn thing lol.

Oh yea and for those who will ask me...and i know someone will ask cuz they always do...the music on the vid (in order) is B.O.E. - Boss, Chamillionaire - I'm on it (from MM7), and B.O.E. - Stop Light ft. Young Maine.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Prn9TQp5Zg

No comments:

Post a Comment